Welcome to The Dudecast. Nick Morpus and Garrett Carlson have decided to start a podcast about exploring American Masculinity and together are sitting down to have real talks about vulnerability, introspection, and what it means to be a man.
In today’s episode, Nick and Garrett discuss ways to keep yourself busy during the quarantine and what it takes to learn how to love yourself.
- Why you should join a men’s support group before something is wrong
- What you need to know about loneliness and suicide during COVID-19
- The Manly Man’s Guide to Surviving the Coronavirus Quarantine
- COVID-19 is likely to produce an increase in suicides
- Deaths of despair
- How can you learn to treat yourself fairly?
- What does it mean to love yourself?